Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Non-Productive Productivity

I was highly productive this afternoon. I made 20+ pairs of earrings and tailored a pair of pants.

Sadly, none of this was for me or anyone in this household. My aunt put me to work. I don't mind...I just wish I had a chance to work on my own stuff occasionally.

Although I did move the sewing cabinet (it looks like a table, but a sewing machine fits in it...but I don't have the one that goes in there) and it's now a home for my laptop. I had big plans to move the rest of the stuff into the sewing area, but then I fell asleep when my husband got home and it killed the rest of the evening. ~_~'' I was very frustrated.

BUT...there is always tomorrow (and the rest of the week). So, a list:

THINGS TO DO/SEW/ACCOMPLISH
-Move the 2 white cabinets
-Finish planning Bear's birthday party
-Move the printer and install drivers on my laptop
-Try out new diaper pattern and cover pattern
-Make a pair of bloomers

I'm keeping the list short. Perhaps then it won't be so daunting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment